COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are committed to protecting the safety of our patients, staff, and the general public while mantaining high quality care at our clinic. The office has put forth the following protocols as recommended by the American Academy of Dermatology, Michigan State Medical Society, and the CDC.
The office is open from 7:30am to 4:30pm Monday through Thursday, and 7:30am to 4:00pm on Fridays.
All patients will receive an automated voicemail confirming their appointment and instructing them to call the office on the day of their appointment to complete a brief, verbal COVID-19 questionnaire prior to arriving at the office. Patients may call the office at 616-419-4221 or 616-248-8864 to complete this screening. Please review the following instructions before arriving at the office for your appointment:
- If you or anyone in your family is feeling ill please do not come to the office. Call us to reschedule.
- We ask that only the patient attend the appointment. (If necessary, a parent or guardian may escort their minor child).
- Anyone entering the office will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- A clinical staff member will meet each patient in the lobby where they will take patient’s temperature, have them use hand sanitizer, and screen them with COVID-19 questions prior to taking them into the office for their visit.
- We ask that each patient monitor social distancing practices while in the office.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing all of you soon!
Dermatology at MidTowne